Tips to take care of your hair wigs
Men have worn wigs over the ages. It has been used for various purposes like hiding the baldness, entertainment, styling, etc. Some wear hair wigs to protect their natural hair from pollution. The wigs are not weighty as compared to natural hair. If you want to change its style you would face a difficult time. Because of the material used in it, you should be very careful when you are oven or cigarettes. Human hair wigs are more attractive and it is softer than any other wigs. You can even color it to give a permanent look.
Wigs come in different varieties and colors. Choosing a wig could be daunting sometimes. One has to be very careful about it. Depending on the style you chose, you will have different hair colors. Wigs should be chosen depending upon the shape of the face so that you look more natural. It reflects how you feel about yourself. Human hair wigs are quite popular and easy to maintain.
Indian Virgin Remy hair extensions are the best. They are quite natural and do not tangle at all. All you need to do is comb them time to time. Buy Remy hair extensions online and pamper yourself for good looks and utmost confident.
Wigs are made from horse hair, human hair and sometimes from buffalo’s hair. They all have different looks. They are much expensive so be be taken good care.
Some tips to take care of hair wigs:
Cleaning- Protect the hair wigs from oily appearance; keep washing it time to time. Before washing, remove the tangles by combing it. If the hair is curly, you should use wig picks and if the hair is straight use hair brush to remove tangles. Should always wash and rinse the hair wigs in lukewarm water. Do not forget to use shampoo and conditioner for ultimate cleaning. Dry it carefully after washing it. The Best way to dry it is piece by piece, it helps drying quickly. Never style your hair when it is wet. It is quite harmful for the wig, it may damage.
Putting it properly- Hair wigs may damage if you do not put them in properly. To avoid the damage one should always ensure that the label is always at the back. After putting it to see a mirror once to check if it is fixed properly or not.
Protecting it from falling- Wigs tends to damage when they fall again and again. Take care and make sure that it does not fall. This kind of act is not only harmful but also shameful.
Non- Surgical Hair Weaving
Why it is effective?
In today’s world, where all of us are facing so many problems physically, mentally, emotionally because of pollution, bad eating habits, heredity. Baldness is the most common problem faced both by men and women. Reason could be any including cancer patients who are going chemotherapy sessions. They too have to face temporary baldness.
You can cover your baldness through two ways. One is surgical weaving and another is non-surgical hair weaving. Surgical weaving is a very painful process and also very expensive. Everyone can’t afford it. Non surgical process is cheaper and not at all painful. In this type of hair weaving, a hair patch is fixed on the bald area of the head via clips, tapes and glue. You can remove the hair patch as per your convenience. You can wash it with any good shampoo and can apply conditioner or serum on it.
Hair patch comes in different sizes depending upon the size of bald area. It comes in various qualities from normal monofilament patch to paper silk base. The life of a normal mono filament hair patch is from 1.5 years to 2 years. It actually depends on how one takes care of it. You just have to go to nearby salon and get it cut in a style that suits you. You can have more than 1 hair patch and get it cut in different hair styles.
We, Avani Industries, are huge suppliers of men's wigs , women wigs gents and ladies hair wigs and patches. We also deal in hair extensions including clip on and without clip on. We also provide clips, tapes, glues and all wig accessories. You can log on to www.avaniindustries.in and directly place your order. If you have any query, you can directly call to 9818131555/ 9911847474.
How to install wigs
A man needs to learn the basic knowledge before he can put on a wig correctly. Here are some instructions of how to put on men's wigs right.
1. Pin the cap to the hair before wearing the wig. There are two purposes for wearing caps: keeping hair below the wig and adding further safety against the wig falling off. For those who have short hair, they can wear the wig directly without tiring the cap.
2. Set the wig on. You want to start in front and push it on from the front to the back.
3. Adjust the wig to make clear in your mind that its hairline looks natural, and also make sure that ear tabs are located at the ears. Do allow sufficient time to adjust the wig previous to you go to a party.
4. Adjust the wig once more in the mirror after put it on. Comb the wig by anti-static steel tooth comb. In everyday life, styling glue can be used to keep the wig usual and orderly. To keep the wig clean and make it have texture and layers, the wearer needs to wash it correctly after taking it off.
5. Unlike women's wigs, men's wigs require less maintenance. They only need to be combed from time to time. And the curly hair needs to be combed from base up, to avoid the hair from tangling.
6. Layer the little hair when it is wet, by combing it starting front to back and making it stand up. Men can use hair styling cream to make the wigs seem exactly similar as the natural human hair.
Put a wig on properly can make sure that you feel comfortable when wearing it. And the best way to give your wig a long lifespan is to wash it in the correct way. So it is also important for men to know how to wash wigs correctly. The wigs want to be taken care of in correct ways. After you wear a wig for a while, you need to take it off and wash it, here are a few tips of how to wash men's wigs.
1. Untangle the wig using a broad tooth comb. Start from the ends, and comb upwards to the top.
2. Wet the hair softly with warm water and dip it in the water for about 5 minutes.
3. Dispense the shampoo evenly throughout the hair, and wash it with warm water to get clear of the shampoo.
4. Dispense the conditioner evenly throughout the hair from root to tip. If a conditioning spray is used, it should be apply from at least 10 inches away from the hair.
5. Dry the hair by a towel, or dry it by natural air.
6. Style the hair after it is dry.
If you follow these instructions, you can have well hair and look excellent. With healthy hair, you will be more confident and attractive.
A man will not look good without having healthy hair, but the healthy hair cannot grow out at once. Wig can help men have attractive look. There are best quality wigs available in either artificial or human hair. Human hair wigs are trendier with both men and women. Most of wig lovers like to basis their favourites online; here is a superb site for various hairpieces, wigs and hair extensions